Frequently Asked Questions
- What is WeDecide?
- How do I sign up?
- How will content and discussions be moderated on this platform?
- What are we trying to accomplish with the WeDecide platform?
- Who provides technical support for this site? Is it reliable?
- Who was involved in creating this tool for the GPC?
- What is sociocracy and how does it apply to GPC?
- Is this initiative endorsed/supported by GPC Federal Council?
- Is this initiative endorsed/supported by GPC staff?
- WeDecide! is a Green Party of Canada "Official Experiment". What does that mean?
WeDecide! is a Green Party of Canada "Official Experiment". What does that mean?
The Green Party of Canada (GPC) is innovating new ways of working together by supporting online member-led projects. These projects are classified as 'Official Experiments' and come with the following constraints:
The services and features in WeDecide are
- Not guaranteed to be permanent.
- Maintained by member-volunteers, and are not the responsibility GPC staff.
- Subject to the six core principles and the members code of conduct of the GPC.
Although semi-autonomous volunteer teams are the primary developers of WeDecide!, the GPC - through the Executive Director - has reserved the right to have removed any content which violates the
Although the WeDecide! team strives to develop in both official languages, the services and features here may not be completely bilingual.
Although WeDecide! is hosted in an isolated network, the GPC - through the Executive Director - has reserved the right to audit all activities in this space for security purposes.
Although WeDecide! does not make use of personally identifiable information (PII) provided by members to the GPC, the GPC - through the Executive Director - reserves the right to audit all activities in this space for protection of any PII collected here.